Still a little down
“Sex education may be a good idea in the schools, but I don’t believe the kids should be given homework.” - BILL COSBY
Hehehe... I wouldn't mind a little homework... I'm still feeling a little blue, but I'll recover soon... The feeling hits me everytime I sit in my car. But in retrospect, things could have been worse, and its just a car, not like something important like erm... err... uhm... my hair?! The damn thing will set me back about 400++, an expense which at this point, I can do without... But at least I'm fine and the @%&!@ wasn't hiding in some bush ready to pounce...
The petition was a hit, and I'm glad we made Bossie A laugh... I can't imagine anything happening to SinCity, I can only hope its not as bad as it sounded... There are more important things than a dumb car... Am going to say bye-bye to A, J and my bday pressie later... Although I don't really see much of them, I already miss 'em... Maybe I'm just pining for those amazing days in Penang where nothing was more important than good friends, good food, good times and good booze!
PETITION BY THE MEDIA GODDESSES
We, the Media Goddesses, demand to be worshipped in a manner befitting our status.
We, the Media Goddesses, object to the use of the term ‘Working Team’, insinuating that, we, the Media Goddesses, do not work; when in fact we play an integral role in bringing in media coverage, without which no one would know of the event.
We, the Media Goddesses, object to the team’s assumption that we travel to your events in the boondocks, of our own free will.
Supported by:
THE UNION
It was endorsed by the bossies too... Am thinking of reviving my 'Tak Bernama' days, but I wonder what the reception will really be like here...


1 comment:
OMG the petition is here also? LOL
Post a Comment