Monday, April 24, 2006

Lovely blessing

Got this from my Zen calendar, Baby's New Year's gift to me.

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. ~ EDWARD ABBEY ~





An American author, he is quite an interesting character; found a few more quotes from the net. (I lurve Google)


  • One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork.
  • A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.
  • Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion.
  • I find more and more, as I grow older, that I prefer women to men, children to adults, animals to humans.... And rocks to living things? No, I'm not that old yet.
  • If people persist in trespassing upon the grizzlies' territory, we must accept the fact that the grizzlies, from time to time, will harvest a few trespassers.

No comments: