Dedicated to my love

Chocolate. Its my comfort food and and how I missed it during Lent. It began when I was tiny and getting all those big Australian chocolate bars from my godma. Somehow the thrill is not the same anymore, but there are times when I get the cravings, much like a drug addict! For the true chocoholic, just thinking about chocolate can evoke a pleasurable response. Found some really good and funny quotes about chocolate online:
The 12-step chocoholics program:
NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE! ~ Terry Moore
Forget love-- I'd rather fall in chocolate!!!
I never met a chocolate I didn't like. ~ Deanna Troi in Star Trek: The Next Generation
EMERGENCY ALERT: If wearer of this shirt is found vacant, listless, or depressed, ADMINISTER CHOCOLATE IMMEDIATELY. ~ Seen on a tee shirt
This guy found a bottle on the ocean, and he opened it and out popped a genie, and he gave him three wishes. The guy wished for a million dollars, and poof! there was a million dollars. Then he wished for a convertible, and poof! there was a convertible. And then, he wished he could be irresistible to all women... poof! he turned into a box of chocolates. It's not that chocolates are a substitute for love. Love is a substitute for chocolate. Chocolate is, let's face it, far more reliable than a man. ~ Miranda Ingram
All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt! ~ Lucy Van Pelt (in Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz)
Exercise is a dirty word... Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
I don't understand why so many "so called" chocolate lovers complain about the calories in chocolate, when all true chocoholics know that it is a vegetable. It comes from the cocoa bean, beans are veggies, 'nuff said.
I could give up chocolate but I'm not a quitter.
I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process.... It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance? I am a serious chocoholic.
Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.
Chocolate doesn't make the world go around ... but it certainly makes the ride worthwhile!
Researchers have discovered that chocolate produced some of the same reactions in the brain as marijuana. The researchers also discovered other similarities between the two, but can't remember what they are. ~ Matt Lauer on NBC's Today Show, August 22
Simply put... everyone has a price, mine is chocolate!
Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics Anonymous? A. Because no one wants to quit.
Money talks. Chocolate sings.


No comments:
Post a Comment