Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Weirded

Had the weirdest dream last night, I was at a bazaar with M doing what we do best, shopping! I remember lots of little stalls and although it was a wide open area there were lots of staircases and many different levels. Kinda like a building without walls or a roof. Anyway I was buying something which was work related, and in bulk too when suddenly this strange man starts chasing us. We try to lose him in a crowd and that's when I woke up of course. This actually really did happen some years ago at a shopping mall in Penang and maybe my brain was in the midst of filing memories or something and thats why I dreamt it.

And I suddenly remembered my old 'imaginations' when I was in the boudoir recently. Like how the print on the tiles on my wall show giant sized chicks (the animal) attacking a man and a woman with a child running in the background. Or how the red dipper bobbing on the water in a bucket looks like a swan in a lake. :-p

No comments: