Its been one month?!
No shit... I swear I like blogged like 2 weeks ago! Middle earth time... Ah, perhaps that explains it. Let's see, I went to the Russell Peters gig in Singapore. Was a rush trip but worth it la, the man is funnier in person. I didn't get his underwear (not for me I promise, a friend asked me for it) but I did get to hear "Somebody gonna getta hurt reaaaal bad!" live!
If I'm in the mood later, I might try and remember some jokes and post them, though I'll doubt they'd be as funny. At least I didn't secretly tape his show, although I gotta admit - I am one of those 'bloody downloaders'! But seriously, the man shouldn't complain la. He'd have been successful enough I suppose, but us bloody downloaders seriously sky-rocketed his career!
Anyway, I've been contemplating stuff, you know, the 'what's next?' phase that I periodically suffer from. But something happened which jolted me right back into reality, I can plan and wonder but I don't need to worry nor should I anticipate things too much. Life is too (insert appropriate word here) for that kind of shit. Everything can change in a single moment.
Ok, am operating on 3 hours of sleep. And I've just been informed that my parents and sister are abandoning me and I'll have to scavenge for dinner alone. I am not a happy camper.


No comments:
Post a Comment