Thursday, April 12, 2007

I didn't start this... I promise

I just discovered something odd. No not more insight on the mating habits of squid but about initials. My boyfriend and his sister share the same initials - nothing weird there I suppose. But both I and her fiance share the same initials as well (we're not related of course). What are the chances of that happening?!

This discovery came in the midst of an email war. Although I'm only publishing it in part, I assure you, you're not missing any of the juicier bits :-)

*Male B and Female B are brother and sister

MALE A
btw...I think I understand why the male B is taking his time, he must be planning very hard on how to propose, the finer details on the settings, place, food,the ring etc. While it sound easy, its extremely stressful. I understand because I was there. The other halves are always lucky, as they just have to wait. So as usual, we are always the 'misunderstood species', our sacrifices always go to waste ;(.

FEMALE B
It is so simple to propose to a girl. Its just that males don't have the planning genes in them.

Also why EE is 6 weeks long. 1 week not enough for males. Also why women have to nag at men, so that the info can actually be saved in their head and they comprehend what women are trying to say.
Ohm I love this male bashing thingy.

FEMALE A
Actually the 6 weeks is just the preparatory course for the males. The learning is lifelong... Women just learn how to be patient during the 6 weeks, preparing for a lifetime of being Right!

MALE A

Hmmm, looks like the Sagitarians were having a good time while the 'lions' were away, (left work early yesterday, and I'm sure the Male B had something up as well). Anyway, as ussual, we prefer to remain calm in these matters. While the women try to change men- forever, men don't bother to, ever wondered why? the reason being so simple (yet women fail to understand, 'even rocket science can be understood by some') that men understand the differences between both and accepts it (tq..tq.., 'I hear thunderous applauds from all around'). And then, despite all the nagging, we men are so patient (most are), sigh!!, shouldn't we be nominated for a nobel prize as this is like going through phsycological and emotional stress, but guess there will be too many nominated. So, back on the EE, while it may be a preparatory course for the males, I doubt there would be any for the females (not even a preparatory course), just too much effort and no results!!

FEMALE B
Horror! How could I miss this sitting in my inbox!

Lions indeed! No wonder its the lionesses who hunt for food in the wild while the lions wait to be served. Thank goodness these lionesses have smartened up, we'll be home makers thank you very much, while you bring home the bacon!

Its a pity some lions use excuses like 'accepting the differences between males and females' to be lazy about working to change themselves for the better. You know, evolve, like women have done centuries ago. Its called improving yourself. Women are far superior in this respect, which is why in most cultures and in the animal kingdom too, child rearing is the female's primary responsibility as left in the devices of the male, youngsters would revert back to the Neanderthal age.

Luckily women have taken it upon themselves to feel pity and try to impart some of their goodness on their male counterparts. It may seem annoying as females try various ways and means i.e. nagging to reach the little corner of the males' brain which actually does work. Its a tiring and thankless job as the women often go through the emotional and psychological stress only to receive blank looks and stares in return. But once in awhile there is a moment of truth when the man finally realises the epitome of his happiness in life - 2 simple words that can make or break his sanity, evolution and reason for living. Say it together now "Yes Dear!"

And where was Male B in all of this? He was wisely keeping quiet, learning well from previous experiences with both his sister and girlfriend. Hehahehahehahehaheha

And so the battle of sexes continue...

6 comments:

Ninja said...

That is indeed freaky babe! But perhaps it's a sign that "it's" so meant to be....awwwwwwwww :p

lived-legna said...

Ugh Booby... Freaky is "meant to be"? Anyway you know my motto - Never say never...

Ninja said...

Oh yes!

By the way, when am i goin to meet Mr B? You guys have been goin out like forever and i haven't even caught a glimpse of his nose!

Art thou afraid i will spill all? Muaahahahahahahaha

lived-legna said...

Umm... do you really want to meet him ah? Wouldn't it be better for you to come to my wedding and then pick out the groom from all the other tuxedoed men? More fun what...

Anyway, the next time you come down (heheh) we'll go out for dinner and shock him together ok? But you have to promise to be gentle... Hehehehe...

Ninja said...

Gentle? Are you confusing me with someone else?

But yes...will be down the 1st week of May for my bridesmaid fitting (cringe!) so we'll all meet to plan the kupe session k

lived-legna said...

Hehehe can I come and watch you get fitted? Please? All I'll need is a seat, tequila, lime and salt. And the show can begin...