Pinky and the Brain (for VnV)
Good evening class,
I'll start by saying that I do not run extensive Internet surveys, I happen to be an expert at extensive Internet research! Pay attention VnV and don't you roll your eyes at me Booby!
Now, the question for the day is rather straight forward. Is the Brain grey or pink?
First and foremost I must applaud you VnV for posting such an excellent question. At first glance, you might quickly put up their hand and say, "The Brain is a White rat!" And although that is technically correct, a closer examination of VnV's blog entry, goes to show that you would not only be lari dari tajuk (running away from the topic) but also that you're a miserable teacher's pet.
The Internet and its contents, namely the The Wikipedia and The Google have revealed unto Me, The Prophetess and Hantu Queen, the mysteries of the colour of the human brain.
...(wait for it)....
that VnV and 'someone' are both correct. Somewhat. The Internet has many opinions about the colour of the brain. But don't mistake this bit as any weakness of The Internet, because only select people are granted the power to decipher The Internet's messages to mankind!
I'll break them down: pinkish gray, grayish white and deep red!
How's that for confusing? Hehehe but not to worry, By the Power of Greyskull, I mean by my prophetic powers and extreme intelligence, I think I may be able to decipher this riddle yet!
The fresh, living brain is actually a deep red because of the bright red arteries on the surface of the brain that penetrate inwards, as well as bluish veins. Drained of blood however, the brain has a pinkish-gray tone, particularly if its preserved with chemicals, it becomes gray. Probably why all the confusion on The Internet.
The human brain is also very soft and shiny, described as jelly-like with the consistency of warm butter and can be easily be cut by a knife. It weighs about 1 pound at birth, 2 pounds at elementary age, and 3 pounds as an adult.




2 comments:
Extensive Internet Research Expert, congratulations for a job well done!
:)
I knew the brain had red tints in it.
Mich the chemist, was referring to pickled brains and here I, the day-dreamer was thinkin fresh.
As for the soft and jelly-like texture of the brain, imagine sucking on a curried bone marrow of a lamb. You can serve it sizzling too if u want it Dr. Hannibal Lecter's style.
Given its light weight, we should stock up on Brain Food and keep it growing wider like an ocean. Doesn't matter if you loose 100gm on each boob but never loose even a gram in the brain.
But given the typical male brain structure, boobs do come in handy in the technical world.
So we'll learn how to maintain the proportions.
And most importantly now, let's discover new ways to use it!
The brain i mean :)
Terima kasih Cikgu Payudara Besar (at least i didn't say tetek right...whoops!)
Pinky and the brain brain brain brain.....
Post a Comment