The un-tag post and of sotongs
Although VnV technically did not tag me, I'm shameless enough to steal from her.
So here goes:
Swam in the ocean?
Yes I have but not for several years now. Something about saltwater and sand mixing and sticking on you.
Drank so much you threw up?
I'm an Indian and I studied in USM. That should suffice.
Paid for a meal with only coins?
Yes, I'm quite popular with my chap fan (er.. mixed rice) lady, she gets most of her change from me.
Salad Dressing?
Sometimes. Some veggies are best eaten raw. (Yes, I'm a cow)
Played cops and robbers?
Kind of. As my sister and cousins took the various roles of thieves and robbers and even shopkeepers (we were imaginative), I was the barang dagangan spending most of the game being rescued and stolen again. Don't laugh.
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?
Do Shah Rukh Khan and Will Smith count? But there's time to change that yet.
Been lost?
When I was 7 I was left stranded by my school bus and my principal had to send me home, but thats not getting lost is it. Oh when I was about 9 I got separated from my group at the National Zoo while on a school trip. Seemed it took forever for me to find them and I still remember how scared I was. Its the daydreaming I tell you.
Cried yourself to sleep?
Yes, I'm a woman.
Made prank phone calls?
Once. To the cutest boy in school, on a dare. Pretended I was older and from another school and asked him to meet me. He showed up at the restaurant but my friends and I sat at another table pretending to be interested in everything but him.
Written a letter to Santa Claus?
Of course. And to the Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny too.
How much do you love your job on a scale from 1-10?
A 7.5. Its a job after all.
Favorite vacation spot?
Hehehe... museums and temples. But seriously, anywhere I can relax.
Ever stole traffic signs?
No but stole a huge KFC banner with the Star Wars promotion (the kind the hang below their signboards) with Vnv and a bunch of other friends. Later we cut out the characters, I got the one with Princess Amidala on it.
Ever been in a car accident?
Yes but they were mostly the fault of the other person. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.
Favorite Store?
Bookstores where they don't cling-wrap their books.
What do you do when you are bored?
Read or watch TV.
And Booby, this one's just for you:
The Sexcapades of the Blur Sotongs
Although mating has never been observed in giant squid, it is thought that what happens is that the male injects his sperm packages into the female's arms. The process is likely to be a fairly violent affair as the female is probably not that keen on being injected. This is a problem for the amorous male as females are normally a third bigger than they are.
But males get round their inferior size by being endowed with a particularly long penis, which means they can inject the female without having to get too close to her chomping beak. The male's sexual organ is actually a bit like a high-pressure fire hose and is normally nearly as long as his body - excluding legs and head.
But having such a big penis does have one drawback: it seems that co-ordinating eight legs, two feeding tentacles and a huge penis, whilst fending off an irate female, is a bit too much to ask, and one of the two males stranded on the Spanish coast had accidentally injected himself with sperm packages in the legs and body. And this does not seem to have been an isolated incident since two of the eight males that had stranded in the north-east
It is also possible that the sperm packages had come from other males that they had 'bumped' into, in the dark depths of the ocean. However the sperm packages ended up in the squid - it is just another part of the mysterious lives of these creatures of the deep sea.


4 comments:
barang dagangan!!
so did they carry you around while at the game?
hahahah.
good un babe :)
:-( I said don't laugh right? Actually I'd just be pulled along to sit in a make-believe cave and after a few minutes of an intense shootout, move over to the 'police hq'. So no, I wasn't carried, just ran and sat a lot.
I referred J to this page cos she's so curious about her sepcies' mating habits...you should put some pictures up la :p
Anything for you Booby!
Post a Comment