Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm a cusser!

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
Created by OnePlusYou

I didn't expect to score so high! Must have been some of my angst-filled posts. Mo, you're the un-cusser and naturally Booby, you're the Cussing Queen among my blogger friends!


8 comments:

iammiranda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pixelated Mo said...

kekeke... un-cusser? kekekeke

lived-legna said...

Poetic license - Couldn't think of an appropriate word so I invented one! :-)

DonkeyBlog said...

Alright, that's it! Enough! It's completely doing my head in.

Livid-legna, if you're not getting to see Sabby J on the weekend, that means you gotta be in Malaysia, right? But my site meter always says you're in Australia. So what's actually going on? CIA? KGB? ASIO? KFC? Explanation please...

lived-legna said...

Hehehe I think its cause the company I work in has its servers in Australia? Security and other issues... Hey, since Mrs Donkey and you are so close, you should come down for a holiday in Malaysia soon. Booby and I will show you both an amazing time! :-)

DonkeyBlog said...

Aaaaah ... what a crazy thing this internet business is. Sorry I caused you to spray your coffee all over the office.

We'd love to come to Malaysia again - it might be on the cards if we have to stay here a bit longer and need to do another visa run. We'll see...

DonkeyBlog said...

Hey, Me and Mrs Donkey would like to wish you all the very best for the big day this week. We hope you have a wonderful celebration together, and a wonderful life thereafter.

Anucia said...

pictures and a (nice long) post already!!

hope you're settling fine into the wifey role :)