Thursday, February 09, 2006

Baby boys

There seems to be an abundance of baby boys popping out all around me lately, must be something in the water we drink... At this rate, I think the population of men will soon outnumber women which isn't such a good idea since they haven't been doing a very good job of running the world in recent years.

As babies though they're absolutely adorable, but I do wish at least one of them had turned out to be a girl. Clothes are much more interesting then and so are the toys... I should know, I have only 1 niece and 5 nephews!!!

Anyway, Akash came right on my birthday last year, as I correctly predicted (I am psychic! Thanks Asha - it must have been the nasi kandar), then was Jules whose diapers were the first I've ever changed, and now Peanut who was loved from the very moment he was conceived... All of my hope lies in Mel but even she might soon dissapoint me, her tummy sticks out, apparently a sign that its a boy!

Yes I have babies on my mind, but no I'm not gonna run out and get knocked up anytime soon ;-) I love to cuddle 'em, smell 'em, play with 'em and then return 'em to their mommas... Besides I've been told I'll have 2 boys and I have enough of them right now, so I might as well wait...

Meanwhile... (drool!)




Akash, my birthday pressie








Julian, who didnt keep his end of the bargain to keep it at No.1's only








My darling Peanut, 4 hours after being born




p.s. The dare was shortlived, He has found me... and using my method too! Bloody hell!

No comments: