Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Blog addict

Hurrah, my 2nd attempt at a blog! Ok, ok the first time round was for the anniversary and I took down the very personal posts soon after he read them which was faster that you could say boo!

Why delve into this world of publishing life, secrets and sundry to the world? I confess to having an absurd love of prying into other people's lives, or more accurately, their minds and I lamely have a whole list of blogs on my favourites :-p

Well, just about anyone and everyone I know has a blog and I secretly read them all - the ones I can find at least :-)

Just found a friend's online, he made the mistake of telling me had one but refused to give me the url so I tracked him down like the bloodhound I am... hahahaha... so he dared me to start a blog, so he could find it and now here I am... on a dare!

Perhaps Sab n my sis n the others who showed a different and often funny outlook on their blogs... The stories about their lives which inspired me and the writing which I so obviously need practice with, these are the reasons for this blog...

Its been said that a blog tends to magnify certain personality traits by 100% and I wonder which side of me will prevail under this cloak of anonymity. And how long will I remain undiscovered by my nearest and dearest? Most importantly, how faithful will I be to this blog?

1 comment:

Sunil said...

LOL. Guess i found your blog after all. 'Angel' was the clue i needed.