Eeeks, I have an imagination?
| Your Brain's Pattern |
![]() You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy. You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts. People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused. But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination. |
Okielah I admit I'm quite the drama queen in my head... I can create entire conversations or scenes laced with emotions until I'm all upset/angry/happy etc for no apparent reason... I guess I use it as an escape from reality, and at any rate its helped calm my usual temper and outbursts. Dunno if its entirely healthy to do that but it works for me! Now if only I can use it at work, methinks I have lost my creative touch and I'm desperate to revive it...
Note to self: Never ever work in a brain dead environment again. And yes, contrary to popular opinion, you are indeed mental! ;-p



No comments:
Post a Comment