Monday, February 13, 2006

Nonsense on names

So HE (the one who found me) is a German detergent with his own slogan and all... 'Who remains clean, misses which!' Er... yeah right!
One thing I agree though, you really are an 'Unbekuemmert'! :-p


Being the good girlfriend I am, I decided to google my boyfriend's name, who knows, he might hiding a secret life too... I found out that he is a Catholic peace movement, a playboy playmate, (what the?!), and a city with an ocean front which means he has a newspaper, colleges, a port, a library and a baseball team named after him, to name just a few. My best known namesake is a Saint - I kid you not. I'm also an eclectic singer all over the world - Australia dance music, American jazz, Australian Gothic Alternative (hmm), and to top it all off I'm also a famous actress. I'm also into handicraft, a politician and an academician. Technically my name in Spanish means Beautiful/Purple (royal colour!) and is an alternative for the name of a flower. Quite befitting eh? hehehehehe...

No comments: