If I were a geisha
My japanese name is
藤原 Fujiwara (wisteria fields) 久美子 Kumiko (eternal beautiful child).
Take your real japanese name generator! today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.
But most of the time I'm me :-)
My japanese name is
藤原 Fujiwara (wisteria fields) 久美子 Kumiko (eternal beautiful child).
Take your real japanese name generator! today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.
Posted by
lived-legna
at
9:41 am
1 comment:
This is my first time vising your blog... fate has lead me to it, a random pick... and... strange... the only one so far that has caught my eye.
First of all... I shall state "Do not fear" I am no alien".
I read through a few of your entries... I liked the entry on friendship. So to speak... after 2 years you are still mad at this old friend? Forgive your enemies and you will live a longer life... not that it is my business, just a lesson I'ved learned over the years. It is good to get frusterations out in the blog, that is exactly what I do. Keep a recrod of the journey because you only live once. Feel free to visit my blog at www.worldofchelle.blogspot.com
I will be back!!!
Post a Comment