I've been tagged, I think...
Now I have to:
1. Thank the person who tagged me.
2. List 5 random things about myself.
3. Tag 5 other people.
Okie so thanks to HIM then for my very first tag. If its me he's tagged in the first place. You see, there just might be another person with the same first name and a second name that has one extra letter. Unless he's tagged me in plural, but I'm just one person. Unless he meant that in a funny sarcastic way and is trying to send me a message!! Or maybe, like his girlfriend says, he just needs spelling or even typing lessons. Hmm... I think I'd better believe the latter. That way, I can let him live. So yes, thank you person-sitting-on-my-right.
(1) I'm secretly addicted to online games, especially Neopets.
(2) I used to pull out strands of my hair during exams.
(3) I like going barefoot around the office.
(4) I have to have tau foo fah at least once every three or four days
(5) I'm also addicted to Coke, the drink, not the drug
Now for the 5 people? But no one knows my blog exists (I thinklah). How to tag them then? Sigh... Nevermind, I'll find a way somehow, I'm smart remember ;-p I tag Sin, Nemo, Reggie, Timmy and Sabby.


No comments:
Post a Comment