Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Valentine and other stuff

He kept to the promise of keeping it sweet and simple - dinner and then a movie, Prime, which by the way had an unexpected ending. I gave him his gift, which has been pending for quite sometime :-p and I think he does like it. I love all of my gifts, especially the one for my birthday - I'm definitely putting it to good use, especially with this blog.

For instance, Juan Alvarro turned 14,000 yesterday. And I caught that magic moment on my way to work. How cool is that? 14 on the 14th! The photo is a bit blur but thats what happens when you're cruising on the fast lane of Federal Highway. Don't try this kids! Juan will soon be a year old but he's already had a (minor) accident. A big ass tear on the tyre and damage on the rims too! Set me back about 500, extra expense I definitely did not need. We (my parents) ran around getting everything done - thank God for them. Found out that the standard rim is 14" but the spare is only 13" - normal procedure according to Perodua. What a rip-off lah. I swear my next car is not going to be Malaysian. Don't mean to sound unpatriotic all but I've just had lots of issues with this car which I feel is a complete waste of time and energy. Juan Alvarro means 'God Gave' and 'Extremely Cautious'... hah!


In other news, I was reminded that good looks run in the family :-p Isn't this the most amazing smile you've ever seen? Don't be fooled though, he is quite a handful.



No comments: