Schuey, the Stingray

If you're ever at the Aquaria KLCC one of these days, be sure to check out Schuey, the crazy Stingray... He kept doing laps round and round a column and methinks Crazy Schuey isn't all there anymore, if you get my meaning... Or maybe he's wisened up to the fact that he's not out in the ocean anymore but in some humongous aquarium in a building smack in the middle of a metropolitan city. The people walking and pointing underneath him was probably a dead giveaway. I can so envision him being the 'Messenger' none of the other fish would listen to... The sharks probably shove him around, the other stingrays move to the far end of where he is and pretend not to know him and the tinier fish point their little fins at him and laugh, "Of course we're in the ocean silly, where else would all this saltwater come from?" And now poor Schuey has gone on a suicide mission to try and create a whirpool to crack the glass so that all the fish would finally see he was not so crazy after all... Poor Schuey...
On another note, I almost didn't do something and if I hadn't in time, I would have been ashamed of and carried it with me for a long time. I'm glad I finally did the right thing and as my wise friend said, what matters is that in the end I did do it.
Update: Visited Aquaria again and poor Schuey was gone. They must have sent him to one of those brainwashing camps...


3 comments:
Who on earth named him Schuey? Why Schuey?
well, he's senile... keeps insisting on doing laps pointlessly... doesn't know when to give up... so of course I named him Schuey! The bf immediately tried to change his name to Monty but I christened him first! :-p
LOL .. in that case keep on lapping Schuey!
Post a Comment