Been super busy
...but that's no excuse to ignore my blog is it? Change is coming and I'm more frightened than excited. Maybe its because nothing's changed for so long. An utterly useless link to follow...
Go here to find out what Google thinks of you. Hilarious. I found out I'm
- a punter of loudonline (well, I do get loud at times)
- de geschiedenis van een rijke bonvivant (say what?)
- wiping her eyes
- now moving over by our lady
- an adopted woman who has grown up in mt evelyn (mummy!)
- 2 years older
- pregnant? this is according to a source who knows her boyfriend (now THIS is news)
- the mother of my showgirl zeika (I deny all knowledge of the existence of Zeika)
- by turns fascinating and infuriating but always fully human (always)
- a keyboardist
- a poet and a waitress
- neither a painter nor a composer (I'm a poet and waitress dammit!)
- 9 years old and is the youngest member of the leading tribe cast (bow down and worship me)
- an intelligent dweeby shit (er, at least I'm intelligent)
- a multi dimensional artist and genuine
- currently working on a film called the water giant
- a sessional teacher at glenroy neighbourhood learning centre and have also taught sessionally at the broadmeadows women's house
- 34 years and is currently employed as training officer at workways inc
- going to marry Álvaro (my car?!)
- taking no chances
- the bubbly voice on the phone when you ring or the person you meet when you enter the office (thats nice)
- from equatorial guinea although I'm a spanish national
- to put notice up when rooms are in use
- from bundi and I started working in the sex industry at the age of 13
- a mallee girl through and through with parents still living in hope
- trying to choose between the hundred guys that like her (this one's true... really it is)
- married to cooper abbott
- the administrator of houses of hospitality
- going to pray a great deal for sinners
- working on a literacy and self improvement programme
- a very dedicated squad leader
- a world (well it does revolve around me)
- delighted with the recycling of clothes in this way
- a freelance writer
- a classic tale
- a kindergarten/reading teacher in the harborfields school district on long island
- exceptionally beautiful (this one is true too...)
- hoping that whoever buys the premises will keep it going as a nursing home
- going to have your old bed in the spare bedroom
- for the first time in command of a flight
- keeping a roll of the names
- a long book
- only 5
- getting ready to die and wants to sell it (huh?)
- carried after the miracle of the sun (bow down and worship)
- a legal secretary with experience in family law
- now studying and swimming in sydney but still remains a registered member of the club
- actively involved in a performance group for gymnastics called 'daring wa'
- a performance consultant with pangaea consultants
- adding to the depth of australian women's long jumping at the moment
Have fun!

