To the rescue...
Here's me as a superhero... Luscious Lady, cause its sexy and almost porn starrish, but not quite. After all, I just did one of those excel file career prediction thingy's and I'm supposed to be a lap dancer. PRO, GRO its just one consonant right? Anyway my special power is the ability to conjure and manipulate chocolate. Sure way to world peace right, force feed chocolate to warring bastards . It'll either make them deliriously happy and love their neighbour or too fat and lazy to fight. My arch enemies are the Terrible Tyrants of Inferior Confectionery.
Make your own Superhero here.
Make your own Superhero here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just read that a Malaysian, Ting Ming Siong from Sibu, Sarawak, holds a Guiness World Record for being a witness 658 weddings from January 1976 to April 1991. Useless information which I no doubt will remember for a long time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I learnt that I have wise friends. It was hard to let go, but we've had him for so many years, its time for him to belong to someone else now. I don't know if any of us will ever be the same, it doesn't seem so, but in a sense we still have each other. And the memories.
Another gem came from my tequila buddy. When something you've earned or deserve is taken away or doesn't seem to be coming through, God will give it to you in the most amazing way in His own time. The law of karma.


