Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Because I'm lazy

Here are a couple of websites I found interesting.



Meet my lego-like friend Princess Zarbernia. Make your own here.

Then there's this. Amazing what they can do these days. Plus the dudes are funny too.

Fancy yourself an abstract artist? Then go to this site. Who knows, your creations may make you rich and famous and people would line up to buy them. Like those Thai elephants or Koko, the gorilla.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm removing labels from the blog. Realised all my posts are nonsense about life anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wanted to go for a ferris wheel ride for sometime. Our first attempt was prematurely aborted when it started pouring a few minutes after we paid for parking and the entry fee. Last weekend we found another of those travelling fairs and finally did it, although I was regretting it the minute our car started moving. Suddenly all the bolts, nuts and rusty bits became unsettling and I wondered about the safety standards of these parks. Didn't help that he was happy to frighten me.
After that, we watched Chinese Mat Rempits in action. A bunch of acrobats rode motorcyles around a dome till they were sideways and then they started doing all sorts of stunts like standing on the bikes - sideways. Sure kalah our Mat Rempits. I mean where would they find a place to practice that here. All our rooms are squarish or rectangular. Actually why dont people build round rooms. There are round buildings or huge places with round ballrooms. I suppose its to maximise space but I know I'd buy a house with round rooms.
Anyway the best part was one guy even drove a Kancil (the car, not the animal) onto the dome till it was sideways too. I suppose that has to do something with physics, you know speed, weight, accelaration etc, but knowing the science would just defeat the purpose I guess. It was a neat trick, plain and simple.

1 comment:

Ninja said...

Ferris wheel? Watching Mat rempits?!! Darling me thinks u got too much time on your hands. So i would like to suggest a (drunken) weekend in Penang....booze, beach, food, cheap DVDs, food, cheap books.....God i love this state!!!