Saturday, March 03, 2007

Are you a kooky lover?

When I was young, the round blue tin was always around and the cookies were such a treat. It seemed like a novelty, picking out your favourites from flimsy paper cups. Yesterday, the blue tin made its rounds in the office and like me, a few of my colleagues actually had their all-time favourites. D said hers were the swirly ones, and I guess great minds do think alike because the swirly cookie is my favourite too!



5 comments:

Ninja said...

I LOVE! I LOVE!!

I still pack this in case i get hungry when i go for my lectures to Sedaya. So while driving back, i usually attack them. Next time yoy see my car swaying along the highway, you'll know why :p

lived-legna said...

But do you have a favourite though?

Sunil said...

I love also! The sugar coated one that is shaped like a pretzel! :D

lived-legna said...

Hehehehe... gosh you too?! But I must say I didn't fancy the sugar coated one so much... Wouldn't stop me from eating them though :-p

Ninja said...

All is my favourite! Is food what? But me thinks i like that one with the raisin inside....i'm not usually a fan of raisins but this one is good shit! Also like the plain ones