Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Playing tag

I would have blogged about the drama's yesterday, but Booby's tag takes precedence. Right?

Anyway I'm supposed to list 6 weird facts about myself, then tag another 6 people to do the same.

Its been 5 minutes and I'm blank... I really am that normal... This is much harder than I expected it to be...

Ok here goes -

Shoelessness

I hate wearing shoes all other feet covers for long periods of time. This started way back in school. I remember removing my shoes the moment I sat down for my STPM papers. I do it till this day at work. At least nowadays I put on my heels when walking to the copier or printer, there was a time I'd walk barefoot. Yes on that carpet. That dirty c
arpet. But I can't help myself. That's why I prefer slip-ons - buckles and straps cause me grief. My saving grace is that I don't have smelly feet.

Air writing

Most people play air guitar, I air write. I don't do this all the time, but once in a while I get into a mood where I need to write out my words. I could be talking to someone over the phone or face-to-face and will pick out certain words to 'write out' mid air or on my thigh. It isn't something I control, just something I do.

Neat fries

This one, I know I'm not alone. In fact its a habit I picked up from a asam-addicted friend of mine in uni. Till this day I unwrap my burger, remove the top bun, arrange a row of fries on the patty, pour hot sauce, replace bun, partially re-wrap the burger and then eat it. Stop laughing. Don't knock it till you've tried it! Speaking of Mcd's I also buy the chocolate sundae for just the chocolate fudge, I hardly touch the ice-cream.

Inverted eyelids
My older cousin taught me to do this. Its my secret weapon against naughty children. Other incredible feats include moving my ears (without touching them of course!) and rolling my tongue upright (will leave that to your imagination).

Picture in a picture
I see pictures in the design of tiles in my bathroom and kitchen. There is a chick, a man, a dog, a woman, a child... Its cute when you see things in clouds, not when I see faces in stains on the tablecloth. Now all I need is a bit of religious fervor and I can turn Shah Alam into a pilgrimage site.

Bed-sailing
I can't fall asleep with any part of me sticking out of the bed. I don't know why exactly but I think its because the critters under my bed will get me. My favourite thing to do when it rains is to tuck in my blanket all around me, get a book out and pretend my bed is a ship in rough waters but I'm safe and sound. Yes, I am in my 20's.

It took me 30 minutes to come up with this. But once it started rolling, I came up with many more like the fact I sucked my thumb till the age of.... hahahahaha suckers!

Ok I tag:
Whiskeywater

And no one else 'cos I really don't have any blogger friends... yes I'm that sad... :-(

12 comments:

DonkeyBlog said...

I'm with you on bed-sailing.

Ninja said...

Oh i am the same way about my limbs hanging over the side of the bed. Even during the day!!!!

I can't believe we're almost 30!

Anucia said...

Girl, you got me doing my eyelids now! :)

DonkeyBlog said...

Actually, I always had this thing going on where I imagined I had a split second to get from the light switch to the bed, and then this deadly, pink light would shoot from the floor-up, vaporising any living thing, UNLESS THEY WERE ON AND WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THE BORDERS OF THE BED!

Okay, so it's possible that this should have been on the list of six weird things.

Keropok said...

I can't believe it - I do the same damned thing with fries! Most people - my wife included - think I'm very odd!

Keropok said...

Ha ha - fat chance of me responding to any tag. Sorry buddy, not gonna happen.

david santos said...

this work is very good, thank you
have nice wkend

Anonymous said...

oh babe, my dad does the eye thing to befriend kids.
and i also see pictures on tiles! on Aloy's bathroom tiles i see a skull holding a knife.

Ninja said...

Oh and have u been ping-ing your posts on Petalingstreet.org?

Sunil said...

Woot? I got tagged? Gonna take me a while to think of something

Pritika Gupta said...

I can do inverted eyelids.. move my eyebrows up and down..

lived-legna said...

VV - why am I not surprised with the skull? The entire vibe of the house is so wrong :-p

Booby - I'm not sure how and even more why. But I'll look into it. Promise.

Sunil - Thanks babe... 1 out 6 aint bad :-)

Pritika: We should form a society for like minded eyelid inverters!