Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm grateful


Juan Alvarro is rebelling. After the mysterious problem couple of weeks ago, yesterday morning I suffered a flat. Thank goodness for gallant knights and their trusted yellow steeds! My dues for the year are well worth it I think! I think it had something to do with the fact that I was out of my home by 7am, a rare occurrence since work only starts at 9am. I was on my way to a seminar in town, which was supposed to start at 8.30 am but in the end was postponed to 10.30 am because of the rain and traffic! One of those days I was actually grateful for Malaysian timing!


But aside from the flat, it was a really great day, with lots of different things to be grateful for. It was Jembalang's birthday, Langsuir finally replied our many messages from Hulaland, G got married, I met up with old friends at said wedding, and the gang confirmed a weekend break at the duty-free Tioman in June!


No comments: