Goatees
Booby posted an interesting conversation about what turns you on the most about the opposite and/or the same sex. She's got a pretty good discussion going on over there so I'm not about to hijack it... :-p Just want to know how you feel about facially hirsute men? Frankly, I love the minimal goatee and was recently Wikified to find out its also called the 'Hollywoodian' - I kid you not. Really, I think they are so cute. The boyfriend alternates between this, the stubble and a clean shave and The Hollywoodian (hehe) and I tell you it takes a lot of work for me to convince him to grow it back when insensitive friends and cousins tell him he looks much better and younger sans any facial hair!
'Taches are out for me, very few men can carry them off . And so are sideburns and pointy beards. If you're going to scratch me when kissing me you might as well look good doing it, you know? And if you can't grow 'em, you know who you are, then please just shave those miserable strands off lah. P.l.e.a.s.e. Chin up, and work with what you've got ok. Hehe...
One of my friends is actually planning to grow his out and plait them ala Captain Jack Sparrow, and I'm begging him not to, although I'm actually secretly excited and I know the only way to get a man to do something is by asking him not to. Hehehe... Clever me... Although I think his girlfriend would kill me if she knew what I was really up to... :-p
Anyway I found this really cool website and will leave you with a haiku gem I picked up from there:
Stroking chin aids pondering
unless it is bald
Update II: Its most definitely a Doorknocker :-)


8 comments:
I absolutely swoon over men with goatees..i know its just hair but there's just something about it.
the boyfriend has one too many accidents shaving, resulting in constant clean appearances-so tensionfying!
they really should come up with a 'mould' to put over the face so that the part that is not covered can be shaved off without any 'oops'!
And no boobs, dont put ideas about the long hair- he's refusing to cut his hair....even after i've promised him 'very enticing' rewards..sigh..it doesnt help when mine is already shorter than his!
Anu, did your dad have a beard when you were growing up? I'm trying to figure out why I lurve the goatee... Anyway I think you've discovered a potential goldmine here... The goatee template! I'm adding that to the 'Pee-in-a-cup for ladies' idea that came up over at Booby's blog sometime ago... :-p
The goatee template?!!! You guys have wayyyy too much free time at work la
But yeah...men with goatees are sexy! The worst are those with pussy-brushes la....uughh!
we are eagerly awaiting the discription of what is called a pussy brush...
VERY eagerly...
Booby, you have a lot of explaining to do... :-p
You children really don't know ah?!!!
My God la
A pussy brush is one of those thick moustaches...like those you see on India-mari men. So when he 'eats you out', his moustache will naturally brush you 'there' thus the name 'pussy brush'!
The letter for today was P
That's all children
What wonders we learn from Booby huh? :-)
Post a Comment