Freaky funny
This just kills me lah, especially the whole robot walk in the beginning...
I wonder if this guy won, but I'm 100% sure he got a standing ovation at least. I don't think this sort of thing can be taught so how on earth does a bodybuilder learn to do the robot like that?! I'm guessing he must have been a robot-dancing nerd who was bullied back in school and took up body-building for self-defense but instead became so good at it his old Asian sifu (who speaks American English with a Chinese, wait, Japanese.. not is that a Korean twang?) made him start competing. This performance of course would be his award-winning triumph, embracing his geeky past and being loved by all and winning the respect of his rivals for staying true to his inner self. Goes without saying, don't tell me the half of any story, I'll just fill in the rest of the blanks on my own and then some... :-)


4 comments:
I hated all the Karate Kid movies.....
woah! he's pretty good...
LOL. Mr.Robot man got the moves from Arnie. This guy could be the next Terminator!
Mo: Heheheh Mr. Miyagi didn't do it for you huh... It was such a silly movie lah, now when I look back on it :-)
Sunil: I won't be surprised someone sees this and tracks the dude down for a B-grade version. Eh, isn't The Terminator a B-Grade movie anyway? :-p
Post a Comment