Time for kicking some ass!
Was inspired by Vickna's post and Booby did one too! Should I be happy that I'm the only female 'Action Hero' on this obviously sexist list? :-P
Excuse me, its time for me to go adopt a kid or two...

You scored as Lara Croft, A thrill-seeking, slightly unscrupulous, tough-as-nails archaeologist, Lara Croft travels the world in search of ancient relics perhaps better left hidden. She packs two Colt .45s and has no fear of jumping off buildings, exploring creepy tombs, or taking on evil megalomaniacs bent on world domination.
Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0 created with QuizFarm.com |


6 comments:
I tried out the quiz too.. keke funny wan...
are you getting a tattoo too... to go with your adopted kid..
OMG Mo... I am actually planning to get a tattoo, u know... Maybe I am meant to be an action hero after all?
destiny...
Its bad I know, but Brad Pitt with Angelina Jolie has so much more substance than Brad Pitt with um... that Friends girl... I mean he didn't have a chance lah babe, I would leave my boyfriend for her, you know what I mean? :-P
OMIGOD i can't believe you just said that. I seriously feel so strongly bout this la....i absolutely loathe them! I felt her pain all through-out her break up!
Hehehe... I was wondering why you hadn't gone beserk... Take it easy babe... I hate infidelity too but they'll have to answer for their decisions to a Higher Power and not me... You cannot blame me for lusting after them though :-p
Post a Comment