Far too long...
Bad Lived-Legna, I know... And thank you Anu for missing me. It may have only been an enquiry but I'll take it that you miss me and we'll leave at that ok? Could you also perhaps get this lazy bugger to blog something already? :-)
There are a million things running in my head and heart right now, hence the lack of blogging activity. I guess I need to be in the right frame of mind before I write anything but what the heck lah, maybe some verbal diarrhea will do me good. As per my boyfriend's theory that it cleans out your system instead of actually weakening it... Sigh, men...
They have been the root cause of a number of miseries in the lives of my dearest girlfriends recently. And yet they have also been the source of joy for some other girlfriends. I will never understand why nor how some people can choose to bring happiness and love while others pick the path of destruction and pain.
On a separate note, I'm not sure if I'm running away or standing up for something I believe in. Strange, but true. The path I'm taking could stem from either one or perhaps both. Have I confused you? Good, cos I need company...
On a happier note, I've got 2 weddings to go to this weekend. Then another later this year and 2 on the same date in January next year, one in April, one in December and another possibly round the middle. I love weddings!


6 comments:
theres so many weddings this year... i have three weddings to go to this year....
Yes, I DID miss you...and I'm missing you still..hint hint!
I've got NO weddings to go for this year...so tak berhappening-lah I ni :P
Mo: Yes so many people committing suici... er committing to each other...
Anu: No its doesnt mean ur not happening... it means ur friends are not... hehehe aren't i funny?
WHY would anyone in their right minds love weddings or goin for them?!!!!!!!
Booby you cannot be as cynical as that can you? I like weddings lah, its the jiwang side of me... although the laddu's are what attract me the most...
eh actually strange as it may seem, i kinda like weddings too. sometimes its a good excuse for the attendees to have a reunion, family or friends. but most important is to celebrate your friend/relative's new life. :)
Post a Comment