Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I miss this blog

I wish I had the time and energy to write... there is so much I want to say and this place really became a venting place of sorts... Ah well...

For those who though this was a real update, click here to read about my tattoo, courtesy of Booby's really cool new blog, Booby's Ink. If anyone has any stories to share about tattoo's please write in to batchick@gmail.com. Details on how to submit your story and photos here.

Ciao!

3 comments:

Ninja said...

We miss you! Please blog soon!

And thanks for the plug :p

Anonymous said...

Babe welcome back!!
I gave up all hopes on getting a transfer to Features...so i've decided to return to VainnValid.
:)

lived-legna said...

Booby: No problemo lah babe but you should blog about your own tatts as well... And as for me, I'll try! :-p

VnV: Been reading your entries, nice. How did the photo shoot go?