I'm afraid I've been thinking... ( a dangerous pastime I know)
If the title sounds familiar, its from the song Gaston sings.
If you don't remember Gascon then I'm not gonna bother telling you which movie its from.
Maybe I should give this meditation thing a shot.
Its been a long time since I've had quiet and stillness in my life.
I've always been intrigued by the idea of meditation, both the positive and dark sides of it.
After all, aren't Saggi's supposed to be mystical?
Was pleasantly surprised to learn about this.
Philosopher in Meditation by Rembrandt
Men cannot see their reflection in running water, but only in still water.
~ Chuang Tzu ~



1 comment:
I know! I know! Is from Beauty & The Beast!!! God i loved that movie. Just bought the DVD the other day from Ferringhi. RM4 only...hahahaha...you are so missing out on the 'wonders' of Penang babe.
Post a Comment