Friday, March 23, 2007

Mr. Sadowski tells me like it is...

A Fair Young Gypsy Fortune-Teller
a page from Frank Leslie's Popular Monthly, n.d. (1882)

While I'm not a believer, I'm not a skeptic either... I suppose I believe life is influenced somewhat by the unseen hand, yet I don't believe mortals can necessarily predict your future or tell me who I am, only Prophetesses can do such things...

Have fun!

Your date of conception was on or about 20 March 1979 which was a Tuesday. (I didn't need to know this Mr. Sadowski)

You were born on a Tuesday
under the astrological sign Sagittarius.
Your Life path number is 4.(more of this in the next post)

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 8, 11 & 22.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 6 & 7.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 3, 5 & 9.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2444218.5. (I'm a .5? I feel cheated. Where's the other half of my date?)
The golden number for 1979 is 4.
The epact number for 1979 is 2. (I kinda like this word, I'm going to try and use it soon - Thanks Mr. Sadowski!)
The year 1979 was not a leap year.

You were born in the Chinese year of the Goat.
Your Native American Zodiac sign is Owl; your plant is Mistletoe.
You were born in the Egyptian month of Menchir, the second month of the season of Poret (Emergence - Fertile soil). (Goat, Owl, Mistletoe and Fertile Soil - its all good so far!)

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 22 Kislev 5740.
Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 23 Kislev 5740.

The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.18.6.8.14 which is
12 baktun 18 katun 6 tun 8 uinal 14 kin
(I must try to memorise this and impress my friends)

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 3.89941291585127 years old. (Life's just a big chewy bone for you!) (Now that's just uncalled for Mr. Sadowski... Can I call you Paul? You do not go around calling women dogs!!!)

Your birthstone is Blue Zircon (Gems, now you're talking my language Paul)
Zircon helps one be more at peace with oneself. (No kidding, first you call me a dog and now you're telling me I have issues? Where do you get off saying these things Paul?!)

Some birthstone lists from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources consider these stones to be your birthstone: Blue Topaz, Ruby, Lapis Lazuli (Alright then, I could do with a few more stones)

Your birth tree is
: Hornbeam, the good taste (Nooooo, really? You're not just trying to make me happy are you? You know what, you're a good sort Paul - p.s. you mean 'of' good taste right?)

"Of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, tends to egoism, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads reasonable, disciplined life, looks for kindness, an emotional partner and acknowledgment, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with her feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious." (Well you're lucky you reminded me I'm conscientious Paul, cos I was just about to knock you unconscious towards the end there!)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa, thats plenty of fun facts..interesting.
i like the date of conception :)

otherwise, its freaky too...May's numerologist (who appeared a little lunatic to me) said about the same things about me.

Ninja said...

I did this too...you can get some great ideas for tattoos

lived-legna said...

VnV - Guess there must be a grain of truth in it then, but seems a bit universal to me...

Booby - Good idea, except that with me I only have a Goat, an Owl, Mistletoe and a Hornbeam tree to choose from! Thank goodness I already have my tattoo design, the one I picked years ago. Else I'll end up with a goat munching on greenery as an owl looks on! :-p